Sunday, May 17, 2009

Stepmother's Day

I have talked about the Munchkin all week, today is Stepmother's Day and so far has been everything I could have wanted. Dear Hubby took the rapscallion out this morning and they got me a "fun in the Sun" gift. Basically a new pool bag, a hula-hoop, a toy for the rapscallion, sunblock, a gossip magazine, some pool shorts and toe rings and anklets that the rapscallion picked out for me. They drew me a bunch of pictures of cats and Dear Hubby also bought me a gift certificate for a pedicure, which I am in desperate need.

This link to my friend AmyK says alot and I want to share it with you also:
http://ithenshalllive.blogspot.com/2009/05/stepmom-confessions-happy-stepmothers.html

Happy Stepmother's Day to all my dear friends and if you have a Stepmother let her know she is appreciated today!

No comments:

Post a Comment