Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Favorite Things


I have joined Mamarazzi's Favorite Things Swap!


I will be partnered up with another blogger and swap a package with our favorite things. I am excited to be a part of this for a couple of reasons:


#1 Dandelion Wishes is a blog I have enjoyed for while, Mamarazzi is a strong woman and I respect her for organizing this swap after everything she has been through this year.


#2 I love the sense of community that blogging and the Internet can have. I love meeting new people, hearing their stories and getting to know them. This swap really is one of my favorite things!


I will update more as more becomes known to me.

3 comments:

  1. I am so excited that you joined the swap.

    You will be getting a confirmation email once I get your info. Please respond to that email, doing so will confirm your spot in the swap. Once I get all of the RSVPs and confirmation from everyone I will make the matches...around Feb 20. THEN all packages need to be sent on March 6.

    My last swaps were amazing. In order for this one to be just as amazing (or more, can you imagine?) communication is paramount. Be prepared to hear from me often, you are going to love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo that sounds fantastic! Could you give me info on how to get involved myself?

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's USA only so I can't join in unfortunately. But enjoy, it sounds amazing. It's great to meet you! xx

    ReplyDelete