Tuesday, February 2, 2010

14 Days of Valentines!

I got this idea from a friend of mine, she guided me to Love Actually where I got a tons of ideas!
I am trying to leave Dear Hubby a little Valentine everyday until February 14th, nothing large or expensive but just little ways for him to know that I am thinking of him during the day.
I will try to take pictures and keep you guys up to date on the ideas, if you have any please leave me a comment it would be great to have a few extras!

I didn't have alot of time this morning, so excuse the glue you can see under the letters, on the "I am nuts 4 you" valentine. I left it for Dear Hubby on the counter, on top of a jar of almonds, I was at school when he came home and saw it. He said it made him laugh. I can't wait until he see what I have waiting in his truck for him tomorrow!

(his truck is pretty dusty, maybe I could clean it as a valentine... 'nahhhh, not until he fixes the squeaky belt on my truck)

No comments:

Post a Comment