Monday, March 8, 2010

Mid-Term

I have reached mid-term in my classes. Today I have a test, a home care/plaque control assignment due, extra credit on dental cements and 3 labs due. Tomorrow I have a test in my Integrated Science class, Thursday I have a test in my Introduction to Dental Assisting class.

I have so much I want to update you guys on, Mamarazzi's swap is this week, I can't wait for my swap buddy to get her box! I can't wait to share all my favorite things. The Rapscallion was sick last week and stayed here on Wednesday, usually my one day every other week that I have time to myself, Dear Hubby stayed home to take care of him. I have had more work done on my tattoo, once it stops feeling flaky I will get you guys some pictures. Loads of dental facts I would like to share, I got to observe a dental office on Tuesday, it was awesome!

I will update by Wednesday, sorry this is short and for the absence I will make it up to you

No comments:

Post a Comment