Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Surprise!

I love how fresh and fruity this one turned out!












Those flower stickers were on clearance, I love the way they look painted on!
























These cards are so much fun!

























I have been making some handmade cards to mail out, I love getting something in the mail that isn't junk mail or another bill. I started out making a thank-you card for the Rapscallions teacher but I didn't take a picture of that one. After that I was on a roll and having a blast as I thought about each friend and where their card would travel. I took the Rapscallion with me to buy stamps, I needed 5 international stamps and 1 Canadian stamp, it was fun to tell him about the places the cards were going to go.
This is just a few of the ones I made, I hope to make even more this week to send out.

1 comment: