Wednesday, June 24, 2009













This is me and Dear Hubby heading to Fort Collins for a random trip. We bought the tickets at 3 pm and flew out at 8 pm.

I called my Sister-in-Law to make sure she could pick us up from the airport in Denver, she told us that she could but that they had bought a new house and were moving this weekend. Dear Hubby had no interest in helping his brother move and called his Dad to pick us up instead. Nice, I guess that is how brothers roll.

We got into Fort Collins around 12:30, and basically went to sleep. On Saturday morning we had a nice breakfast with my Father-in-law and SMother-in-law. I had the best whole wheat pancakes and then SMother-in-law and I went shopping while Dear Hubby and his Dad went to a car show. We stopped at a little brewery called Coopersmiths and had a green chili beer, they are the best.

We went over to Brother-in-Law and Sister-in-Laws new house in the afternoon after they had finished moving all their stuff with their friends. We went out that evening with them, it was crazy hanging out with them and their new house is awesome. It was owned by a hippie woman who built a rock climbing wall in the garage. I also got some bling, my Sister-in-Law convinced me to pierce my nose and I love it!

It pinched a little, and my eye watered just a little as you can see from my smeared eye make-up. I love that the shop we went to was showing Ratatouille in the background.

On Sunday we had dinner with SMother-in-Law's parents and everyone played on a Slip 'N Slide, turns out my Father-in-Law isn't as areo-dynamic as he thinks he is. Dear Hubby's cousin also came in from Aurora and it was great to see them, they just moved to Colorado from Tucson and they really love it there also.

We headed home early, early Monday morning. We were tired but it was a great trip, I love the family we have out there and we will get to go back out at the end of July when Dear Hubby's oldest brother will be out visiting also.

No comments:

Post a Comment