Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My Dad Wants to be Your Facebook Friend

I am lucky, I have wonderful parents. They have always supported me in whatever I want to do, I don't think I would have lasted one day as a Stepmom if I hadn't had my own mom as a wonderful example of how to be a mother/stepmother with grace and dignity. I am my Dad's daughter, I got his sense of humor and his ability to stick his foot in his mouth at just the right occasion. My parent's are proud of me, they love Dear Hubby and the Kidlet.
I know my Dad is proud of me because I can read it in his Facebook posts. Now I will admit I feel like a little kid when I read something he has posted bragging about me, especially since he likes to do it to my group of sarcastic, sh*t talking friends. Dear Hubby and his friends Tico and Sickboy started a little club, it is basically a social drinking club. Sickboy started a Facebook group and my Dad joined the group. No worries my Dad is cool! Except when he outed me as a nerd to my "cool" Facebook friends.
Oh well, I am blessed with parents that care. I am not really complaining and if you want my Dad will be your Facebook friend!
LBDCOL4L

1 comment:

  1. Dad here and yes I do love, repect and generally am awe of my daughter, I think what a wonderful woman she has become, a good friend, great Mom (step or otherwise), loving wife, yep folks I am pretty sold on her. And as far as teasing her, in public or in private, I believe if you look on page 6756 of the Fathering book you will see that it is required of fathers to tease their daughters at all times.
    As she said she is definetly my daughter and ask her some time what she does to the Rapscallion as to teasing.

    ReplyDelete