Wednesday, February 4, 2009

When Life Gives You Lemons, Grab The Spray Paint!

Somehow two kitchen chairs were broken in the last month, I know they were cheap but seriously did the warranty just expire?

So I did what anyone would do when faced with people staying at the house this weekend and no kitchen chairs. I went to Goodwill and bought 2 new chairs, they were ugly but sturdy. I then stopped at a local thrift store where I found a really cute but slightly wobbly chair. They wanted twice as much as Goodwill had wanted for a chair but I caved in and bought it because I had a vision of a pink chair at my table.

I made a trip to my local hardware store and bought 3 cans of spray paint, I am now the proud owner of a summer yellow chair, an ivy green chair and a soft pink chair. Which has lead me to the conclusion that I need a new table and then a couch, or at least slipcovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment