Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Almost

...over!

Tomorrow is my last final for this semester and then I can enjoy the summer.

I am wishing for sitting out by the pool

Playing Frisbee golf in the park

Hiking in the trees

Playing with Puppybutt and her new friends at the dog park

Barbecues and sitting on the porch with friends

I am not looking forward to; working weird hours, being left out, being stressed about school in the fall, waiting for my grades, allergies and all this wind, super-hot summer and no air conditioning in my car, sitting outside in the heat and sun watching baseball games with people who I barely tolerate, weeding the front yard, the pool being over crowded, being self conscious in a bathing suit.

3 comments:

  1. Yay for the end of school! I hope your finals went well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the end of school! How awesome that you are doing so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like fun! I'm sure you're more than ready for the break. Enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete