Monday, December 7, 2009

A Toast to my Sister and Brother-in-Law


My little sister got married this weekend, I was asked to give a toast and here for your reading enjoyment is what I shared:


I met Lil Sis a while ago, I was living with my parents at the time and they let her move in. Things were pretty good in the beginning, but you know how roommate situations go.


Bro-in-Law, I want to welcome you to the family. To be honest, I always thought I would be saying this to Michael Jackson or Alex Trebek, good luck.


I want you guys to start your marriage on a fresh note, so here is the $1 Bean and I owe you for sneaking out your window that one time.


I love you guys and wish you a lifetime of happiness.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for being a wonderful Matron of Honor, you helped me more than you know! Your toast cracked both of us up. I love you Bobby...

    ReplyDelete