Friday, January 17, 2014

Sneaking in my Sister's Window

I know I neglect this blog and my writing too often. This blog has always been home to me, no matter what other writing projects may come and go, I always come back to this one, to write, to bare my heart and to make myself laugh at how witty I think I am. 

I am hoping to quietly get back into writing here. I had such hopes and aspirations for this blog, but I have gotten distracted more then once and I am afraid it seems choppy and doesn't flow. I will be doing some work here over the next few days and then I will relaunch. Without much fanfare but just so things don't seem so choppy and difficult to understand. 

Maybe I will play with a new layout while I am at it. 

In the meantime, it's good to be home. 


No comments:

Post a Comment